RAVEL 1 EST : NAMUR - VISÉ : 96,2 KM
- Departing from
- MAPS: Google Maps
RAVeL means specially designed routes, way-marked by the authorities, to offer the visitors more security, comfort and peace and quiet at any time. The used routes are old railway lines, byways and towpaths passing through open country and forests. RAVeL 1 East runs along the Meuse from the 'Pont des Ardennes' (Ardennes bridge) to the Belgian-Dutch border and is an almost straight route for 96 km. Discovery of the industrial development and the geology of the Meuse basin.
The RAVeL-route can also be toured by bike.
Itinerary: Namur, Andenne, Wanze, Huy, Amay, Engis, Flémalle, Seraing, Liège, Herstal, Oupeye, Visé.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 77 20 82
- fax : +32 (0) 81 40 84 88
- website : http://ravel.wallonie.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Les Sentiers De Grandes Randonnées ASBL (SGR)
- Walking Route around the Wildlife Reserve at the Caves of Han