Little Tourist Train at the Citadel of Namur
Route Merveilleuse 64
- MAPS: Google Maps
Hop on the tourist train and take a trip around the ramparts of this impressive fortress, where you will discover their admirable architecture and their history that dates back to the Middle Ages.
Point of departure is situated at the Terra Nova tourist information point.
Organising your visit
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse