Visit : Tourist Train/Tram/Draisine
Touristic Train Ride
Vieux Marché-aux-Poteries 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
Departing from the Tournai Belfry, an itinerary of around 50 minutes will enable you to travel through 2000 years of history of the city of the five bell towers and the outstanding buildings.
Visits can be made on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays in July and August.
Reservations must be made throughout the rest of the year.
Reservations can be made at the Tourist Office: Tel :+ 32 (0)69 22 20 45 - Fax : + 32 (0) 69 21 62 21.
Commentaries are given during the visits (NL on request).
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre