Chaussée de Neerstalle 323 B
1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Petit Train à Vapeur of Forest offers you an original family trip to Neerstaal Park in Brussels.
Seated on miniature steam train only 40cm high, you and 19 others, will embark on a 1km trip over lawns, past hedges and trees.
Each of the machines was built entirely by hand.
- Every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday from 2pm to 6pm,
- In July and August, only open Sundays and public holidays from 2pm to 6pm.
Food and drinks are available on site.
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cauchie House
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels