Plaizier Art Shop
Rue des Eperonniers 50
- MAPS: Google Maps
A stone's throw from the Grand Place in Brussels, Plaizier is a little haven for art lovers.
This family-run publishing house has been producing and selling, for more than 35 years, a unique collection of vintage post cards, calendars, agendas and other retro objects.
This art shop also offers beautiful art books, posters and collector's items which ooze nostalgia. It's a place where you could easily stay for a few pleasant hours.
Open from Monday to Saturday from 11am to 6pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 47 30
- website : http://www.plaizier.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- BEST WESTERN HOTELS BELGIUM SCRL
- Bed & Brussels
- A.F.G., the French-speaking golf association