Mural Art - Tintin in Stockel Metro station
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Mural painting: fresco by Bob de Moor and the Studio Hergé.
The work consists of two bas-reliefs, both 135 m long, on which more than 140 characters are represented from no less than 22 Tintin comic strips. The sketches of the fresco were drawn by Hergé just before he died. The characters were elaborated by the Studio Hergé and fixed to the wall once works on the metro station were completed.
Place: Metro station Stockel
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion Mound of Waterloo
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place