Parc Georges Henri
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the Georges Henri park, Gulliver welcomes your children from 3 to 12 years in his immense sandbox.
There are also 3 big slides, climbing games, monkey bridges and labyrinth. Just next to the skates and roller tracks.
Parents can rest on the many benches while children play in complete safety.
The park offers large fields where you can play ball games and get tanned.
A fitness trail and equipment are also available.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels