Rue de la Charrette 40
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This little museum presents a collection of objects and documents, that refer to the history of the American Secession War (1861-1865) and its consequences for Europe in general, and for Belgium in particular at the time of Leopold I. Here one discovers different testimonies on the social, economical and country life of those days, old pictures and documents regarding the history of post, weapons and soldier's kits, as well as relics coming from archeological excavations, carried out on American battlefields.
Open every 2nd Saturday of the month, other days on request.
Guided tours on request.
Subway: Roodebeek, Tomberg / Bus: 20, 29.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 762 82 80
- fax : +32 (0) 2 762 82 80
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC