Visit : Religious Heritage, Monument
CHURCH OF SAINT-LAMBERT
Place du Sacré-Coeur
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The tower and the remains go back to the 12th c., the aisles to the 18th c. Completely restored in 1930.
Guided tours on written request at the Parish Secretariat of Saint-Lambert - Rue Madyol 2, 1200 Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Natural Science
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History