Visit : Religious Heritage, Monument
CHURCH OF SAINT-LAMBERT
Place du Sacré-Coeur
1200 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The tower and the remains go back to the 12th c., the aisles to the 18th c. Completely restored in 1930.
Guided tours on written request at the Parish Secretariat of Saint-Lambert - Rue Madyol 2, 1200 Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Cauchie House
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels