HISTORY, ARCHAEOLOGY AND GENEALOGY CIRCLE OF WAVRE AND WALLOON BRABANT
Rue de l'Ermitage 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
Little castle in a park, built at the end of the 19th century.
Archeological department: material coming from regional excavations.
Historical department: objects on local history.
Traditional department: objects on folklore and everyday life.
Genealogical department: numerous copies of parish registers and the registry office, old maps,...
Closed on public holidays.
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus