Rue du Millénaire 1
6941 VILLERS-SAINTE-GERTRUDE (DURBUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
High above the Aisne Valley, this superb green setting houses, next to precious tree species, a castle and its outbuildings, converted into family holiday cottages full of charm and character. You can admire about fifty different tree species - some specimens are more than two hundred years old (an explanatory leaflet is available at the entrance).
Open all year round, without interruption. Restaurant closed after the festivities in the month of January.
Access: by road: N4, N86 to Bomal, then N806 - Via the E25, exit 48 bis: Werbomont, direction of Fays then Villers-Ste-Gertrude - Train: Bomal sur Ourthe station (6 km).
Tourist information on the town DURBUY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize