Rue de l'Harmonie
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 'Société Royal d'Harmonie' was created in 1829 by a young music lover from Herve. In 1832 it bought a piece of land near the Vesdre. In the park today you can still see the remains of last bandstand of Verviers. It was inaugurated on 13 August 1854, is protected since 1982 and was restored in 1994.
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège