Bâtiment Paul-Henri Spaak
Rue Wiertz 60
1047 Brussels (U.E. - PARLEMENT EUROPEEN - BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The European Parliament is the only supranational institution whose members are democratically elected by direct universal suffrage. It represents the people of the Member States. The European Parliament is elected every five years, and is involved in drafting numerous laws (directives, regulations etc.) that affect the daily life of every citizen.
For individual visitors, the European Parliament offers audio-guided visits and visits during parliamentary sittings.
Information visits are organised for groups composed of a minimum of 20 people and a maximum of 45.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium