1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this remains of the former forest of Soignies (Ferraris map), you will discover a number of remarkable mature or isolated trees on big lawns, bordered by a number of clumps.
The originality of this park is that presents has many landscapes. Its varied morphology, slopes, gully, trees with their green, blue and reddish colours, offer relaxation and discovery spaces.
During the visit, the walker will also discover the renovated castle, the pavilion in a Louis XV style from Amsterdam, constructions and sculptures. A water hazard, a green setting, a play ground and a mini-golf harmoniously complete the invitation to relax in this city park in Brussels.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Access: Bus: 38, 42, 43, 60, 98 / Tram: 92.
Surface area: 18 ha.
Cemetery of Dieweg,
Altitude 100 and the Royal Observatory of Belgium.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Delacre Boutique
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium