Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH OF SAINT JOB
Avenue De Fré 19
1180 Brussels (UCCLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Orthodox church in Novgorod style, built with the help of Russian refugees in Uccle between 1936 and 1938, in memory of Tsar Nicolas II and the victims of the Revolution.
Accessible only during mass.
Guided tours by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 372 22 46
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History