TORGNY - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
6767 TORGNY (ROUVROY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Rouvroy (Province of Luxemburg)
Torgny is the most southern village of Belgium and enjoys the advantage of a privileged microclimate that enables it to cultivate vines. Made from ochre-coloured and hand-hewn stones and red curved tiles, the dwellings are reminiscent of the South of France and are - in the least - unusual for the Lorraine area.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible.
In accordance with a French initiative, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" created in 1994 crowns the most beautiful country sites of Wallonia with its label. Listed buildings and outstanding patrimony (in an intact environment) go hand in hand with the inhabitants' will to share their joy of living there.
Tourist information on the town ROUVROY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre