Esplanade de l'Abeille 11
4130 TILFF (ESNEUX)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Barn of the farm of the Brunsode castle. Listed building. Bee and wasp collection (solitary and social groups). Active beehives. Old and modern, Belgian and foreign hives.
Tools and products used for beekeeping. Produce provided by bees (honey, pollen, royal jelly, beeswax,...). Audiovisual presentations.
Guided tours the whole year round on request, at least 8 days in advance.
Duration of the visit: 1h minimum.
Tourist information on the town ESNEUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain