ESTATE OF BERINZENNE - FOREST AND WATER MUSEUM "PIERRE NOE"
Domaine de Bérinzenne
- MAPS: Google Maps
Themes: groundwater, natural mineral water, the Fagne and the ecosystems in the forest and along the rivers, the biodiversity, forestry, deer and forest animals, history of the landscape, stories and legends, night animals.
An extended and fully renovated museum (inaugurated on 21 June 2008) presenting the collection pieces by means of frescos, interactive modules, photographs, sound and light, multimedia.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
Guided visits possible by reservation.
Groups (min. 15 pers.) by reservation.
Dogs not allowed in the museum, but accepteed in the estate's park.
Large car park.
Children younger than 6 accompanied by an adult: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain