OSTRICH FARM "PONT D'AMOUR"
Rue de la sablonnière 2
5503 SORINNES (DINANT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the midst of green fields of Dinant you can find our ostrich farm. You will encounter the largest birds in the world. But you will also meet similar species such as emus, rheas, cassowaries. Meat, ostrich delicatessen, eggs to taste and buy on the spot.
Guided tours for individuals and groups on request.
Duration of the visit : 1 h.
Out of the season: open for groups, by appointment.
Opening hours in July and August: from 11 am to 7 pm.
Access: E411, exit n° 20 - first exit Dinant, right - 4 km - Sorinne, rue Daviseau.
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes