ESPACE NATURE DE LA BOTTE DE HAINAUT
Rue des Ecoles 1
6470 SIVRY (SIVRY-RANCE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
45 km south of Charleroi, between Beaumont and Chimay, the Espace Nature houses a remarkable collection of stuffed animals from Belgian and the entire world, with a special interest for the Natura 2000 species and the symbolic Walloon species.
Permanent thematic exhibitions.
Guided visits on request, duration: 1h, 1/2 day or 1 day.
Eco-educational walks in the countryside, the forest, the meadows...
Special activities (night/morning walks...).
Tourist information on the town SIVRY-RANCE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre