Schaerbeek Museum of Belgian Beer
Avenue Louis-Bertrand 33-35
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Schearbeek Museum of Belgian Beer attractively presents a new and original side of brewing in Belgium.
The Museum offers a journey through the history of beer with:
- Old machinery used to brew and produce beer,
- a collection of more than 1000 bottles of Belgian beers,
- many hundreds of beer mats and beer glasses,
- a superb collection of classic café signs.
Fancy a taster? Take a look at this video giving you a short tour of the Museum.
By appointment for groups and schools.
Info and appointments: +32 (0)2/215 01 78.
Children younger than 12 years: free of charge.
Sampling of the beer "Scharbeekoise" included in the entrance fee.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cauchie House
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus