Ardennen Poteau '44 Museum - Battle of the Bulge in Sankt-Vith
Poteauer Strasse 22
4780 SANKT VITH (POTEAU)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum is partly located in an old customs house and relates the Battle of the Ardennes in the region between St. Vith and Vielsalm with dioramas of the real size : old military vehicles, models in uniforms, weapons, etc. and shows the authentic pictures taken in December 1944 on the spot - today a historic place.
Possibility to visit by appointment apart from the opening periods (especially for groups).
Tourist information on the town SANKT VITH
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum