Musee du Fournau Saint Michel (Furnace Museum) and Museum of Country Life in Wallonia
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Fourneau Saint-Michel comprises two museums: the section dedicated to metalworking and the open air section. The extraordinary collections of the Museum of Iron allow for numerous temporary exhibitions.
The Museum of Rural life in Wallonia, on the other hand, is a reconstruction of the dwellings and rural activities in Wallonia during the 19th century. This open air section showcases old furniture and typical Walloon hamlets. The interiors have been reconstructed into workshops, kitchens with wood-fire ovens, bedrooms, various items of furniture and original tools.
Open all day for groups (min. 20 persons) by reservation: +32 (0)84 21 08 90
Guided visits on request in FR, NL, EN and DE, by reservation: +32 (0)84 21 08 44 or (0)84 21 08 90: €45
Children under 6 free of charge
Tourist information on the town SAINT-HUBERT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show