Boulevard de Waterloo
Avenue Henri Jaspar
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The playground at Porte de Hal offers 4000m² to play indians or knights!
Games, seesaws in the shape of slings, slides and net climbs are scattered all around the castle and can be reached by a number of paths that form a sort of gigantic labyrinth where children can run in complete safety.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Delacre Boutique