ESPACE EMILE VERHAEREN
Rue Emile Verhaeren 23
7387 ROISIN (HONNELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Emile Verhaeren is one of the greatest art poets and writers from the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century. Unfairly unknown to the general public, the Espace Emile Verhaeren revive the memory of the poet thanks to the setting of his most beautiful inspirations.
Reservations are required for the tour.
Sound slide show.
Tourist information on the town HONNELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION