AGRI-MUSEE - AGRICULTURE MUSEUM
Rue du Palis
6830 ROCHEHAUT (BOUILLON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
It has taken almost 30 years for the AGRI-MUSEE to gather the 5,000 objects it houses today. Visitors are taken along on a journey across agricultural life of times gone by to a future in harmony with the past... man and nature.
Duration of the visit:
Agri-Musée: 85 minutes.
Combination Agri-Musée and "Entre Ferme et Fôret": 2h30.
Programmes for schools.
Restaurant and accommodation: www.aubergedelaferme.be
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 46 10 00
- website : http://www.agrimusee.be
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Orval Abbey
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show