THE REGIONAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM
Place Communale 2
1350 ORP-LE-GRAND (ORP-JAUCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former outbuilding of the farm, converted in 1970 (1st floor).
Regional archaeology, from the Palaeolithic to the Merovingian Age.
In particular, the camping artefacts of the Magdalenian hunters, the Neolithic flint mines at Orp-Jauche, the Gallo-roman "vicus" of Braives, Perniciacum, and the Merovingian cemetery of Orp-le-Grand.
Open on weekends during temporary exhibitions and by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 19 63 37 79
- fax : +32 (0) 19 63 37 79
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ORP-JAUCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices