Parc Naturel des Hauts-Pays - Hauts-Pays Nature Park
Maison du Parc
Rue des Jonquilles 24
7387 ONNEZIES (HONNELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Hauts-Pays Nature Park is in an area which contains several sites of great biological value. In Wallonia, the Hauts-Pays is the last refuge north of the Sambre and Meuse area for many plant and animal species. Some of these sites originate from old farming practices which have now fallen into disuse (extensively mowed fields, humid prairies with rows of pollard willows or thorny hedges). Possibility to do numerous walks and to discover the work of the craftsmen and the producers of the region.
Numerous brochures available to the public.
Educational animations by reservation.
Tourist information on the town HONNELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park