RURAL MUSEUM CONDRUSE
Fondation Christian Blavier
Rue du Presbytère 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rural life in the Condroz of Liège: farmer, stone cutter, shoe repairer, miner, carpenter, cabinet maker, woodcutter, blacksmith, baker, household articles, kitchen from the beginning of the century,...
Illustration of the Liège Condroz by pictures, paintings and scale models.
Musical corner: violins and documents on music.
Corner of toys.
Corner of old professions (needle professions).
Room with wall paintings of an old place in the village (puppets and scets).
Open: all the other days by appointment.
School groups: Thursday mornings, 9 am - 12 pm (activities, workshops for children).
Reservations required for guided tours (tel: +32 (0)85/51 11 57).
Duration of the visit: 1h or longer upon demands.
Tourist information on the town NANDRIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes