THE GARDEN OF SCENTS
Rue de l'Ermitage 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This thematic garden in the park of the castle of Namur, on top of the Citadel, gathers about 350 types of plants, which were all chosen for their olfactory characteristics and grouped in colourful beds: lavender, basil, roses... Discover a new vision on gardens and be pleasantly surprised by its heavenly scents from your arrival.
In the park of the castle of Namur.
Free entry: daily, weekends and public holidays as well.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne