Rue d'Enfer 1
6820 MUNO (FLORENVILLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ancient fountain transformed into Tourist Information Office.
Rocks of primary and secondary eras. Fossils known as "Faune de Muno". Geologically, Muno is located at the junction of the Ardennes and the Gaume. Collection of stones: rocks from the Gironne massif, 400 000 000 years old. Quartzite + pudding stone. Devonian rocks, 250 000 000 years old. Rock from the Paris Basin. Fossils.
Off-season: open on request.
Guided tours on request. Duration: about 2h.
Tape guide (FR, NL) of the geological site.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town FLORENVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show