TOWN HALL OF MOUSCRON / MOESKROEN
Grand Place 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This town hall was the work of the Bruges architect René Buyck. Work began on it in 1888 and it was officially opened on 13 July 1890. The construction of the building is inspired by the best samples of Flemish art from maritime Flanders.
Open from 8 am to 5 pm.
Guided visits on request for groups.
Possibility to combine with other visits in the framework of "One-day visit to Mouscron".
Tape guides availabe at the Maison du Tourisme.
Tourist information on the town MOUSCRON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION