Rue Charles Quint 58
- MAPS: Google Maps
A whole philosophy has been developed by this association, which is alive to the problems associated with the environment and quality of life. Their aim is to protect the environment through a solidarity-based approach. As well as the organic garden, the association possesses a collection of over 3.000 seed varieties: vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, medicinal plants and other less well-known of forgotten edible plants which are disease resistant. You can consult a library of over 1100 works on health, gardening, and natural medicines. Courses in gardening (2 hours/month) and guided visits to the garden are also available.
Access : E17 motorway, exit 1, then take the N58 towards Mouscron - Train: Mouscron station - Bus: lines 1, M and M.
- tel. : +32 (0) 56 33 38 70
Tourist information on the town MOUSCRON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Hydraulic Lifts of the Historic Canal du Centre
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes