BAM - Beaux Arts de Mons - Mons Fine Arts Museum
Rue Neuve 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
The BAM, Beaux Arts Mons (Mons Fine Arts museum) reopens on 5 October and offers you a large opening exhibition dedicated to Andy Warhol.
To celebrate its reopening, the new BAM is organising a large exhibition entitled Andy Warhol. Life, Death and Beauty which is dedicated to the artist who was (and remains) an icon of American 60s and 70s culture.
Some 130 works, paintings, silk-screen prints and photographs will be on show.
As a part of the exhibition, you can also discover 8 original photographs of Andy Warhol, taken by artists and photographer Christopher Makos.
Visit the museum & its exhibitionsThe temporary exhibition from 5 October 2013 to 19 January 2014, Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm.
Tourist information on the town MONS
- Marguerite Bervoets - Woman and member of the resistance in Mons
- Van Gogh in Borinage: an artist is born!
- Visionary artists (1880-1913) at the BAM in Mons
- Mons on the eve of the Great War at the Bam in Mons
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes