1080 Brussels (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Karreveld park constitues a success by itself, but also as a green setting that gives value to a nice architecture. Nowadays, we can distinguish two different parts in the park. In front of the castle, a wooded estate which reminds us of the forest of the province of Brabant thanks to its wood anemone carpet in spring, its small metalled path which leads us to the pond, the lawns and flowerbeds. Behind the castle, a small classical formal garden will seduce the visitors.
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Tour & Taxis
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum