Avenue du Monument
- MAPS: Google Maps
This listed site includes a crucifix, a 17th century chapel and an 18th century tomb. There is a fine central path lined with century old limes. The woods contain maples, acacias, Austrian black pines, copper beeches, chestnuts, service trees, ash, hornbeams, European larches etc. A 2.5 km walk, lined with benches, enables visitors to admire this fine arboretum from different angles.
Open all year round.
Access : by road: N4, Marche-en-Famenne exit, then N86 - Train: Marche-en-Famenne and Marloie stations - Bus: routes 1, 15, 162, 420, 424.
Tourist information on the town MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe