MUSEUM OF BROTHER MUTIEN-MARIE
Rue Fond de Malonne 117
5020 MALONNE (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ground floor: modern construction (1980).
One single room with display cabinets (clothing, family items and places where Brother Mutien-Marie once lived) and a death chamber.
Guided tours for groups on request.
Two audiovisual rooms with 50 and 70 seats offering 20 minute films (FR, NL).
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 44 51 67
- fax : +32 (0) 81 45 10 45
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve