MUSEUM OF BROTHER MUTIEN-MARIE
Rue Fond de Malonne 117
5020 MALONNE (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ground floor: modern construction (1980).
One single room with display cabinets (clothing, family items and places where Brother Mutien-Marie once lived) and a death chamber.
Guided tours for groups on request.
Two audiovisual rooms with 50 and 70 seats offering 20 minute films (FR, NL).
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 44 51 67
- fax : +32 (0) 81 45 10 45
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Citadel of Namur
- Spitfire Museum A.S.B.L. - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens