MUSEUM "MASIERES, MY VILLAGE"
Rue Baron Dubois
7020 MAISIERES (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum is the result of continuous passion and work. You discover a museum on rural life with a café, a classroom, a kitchen.... A room with crafts from times gone by. A place where you immerse yourself in the life of the past.
A small virtual visit is possible via the website mentioned below.
Individual and group visits, by appointment at +32 (0) 65/33 87 60 - +32 (0) 498/13 83 66.
"La Ducasse", on the 3rd Sunday of September from 10 am to 4 pm: entrance through the rue des Pierres.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 33 87 60
- website : http://www.maisieres.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies