COLLEGIATE CHURCH OF SAINT-URSMER
Rue de l'Eglise 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This church was consecrated in 697 and rebuilt in the 9th century. The nave and the western parts are rare examples of Carolingian architecture in Belgium and are set within an otherwise Mosan architectural whole.
Guided visits on request at the "Syndicat d'Initiative de Lobbes" (Tourist office), tel.: +32 (0)71/59 51 45.
Closed in winter at 4 pm.
Accessible to wheelchair users (except crypt, jube).
Tourist information on the town LOBBES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre