Visit : Religious Heritage
Avenue Albert I 2
1342 LIMELETTE (OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Recumbent statue from the 16th century representing Jeanne de Limelette and the knight Jean d'Ursel who died on 19 February 1517.
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Museum of Natural Science