Rue Surlet 56
- MAPS: Google Maps
Famous puppets of Liège. Costumes offered to Tchanchès. Documents and objects related to the Liège folklore, and the Outre-Meuse region. Collection of puppets of Liege (129) by Denis Bisscheroux.
Guided tours for groups of at least 20 people on written request, one month in advance.
Season of puppet shows: from October to late April: Sundays at 10.30 am, Wednesdays at 2.30 pm.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes