Liège-Guillemins Train Station
Place de Guillemins 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The new attractive and modern TGV train station of Liège-Guillemins, designed by famous Catalan architect Santiago Calatrava, confirmes Liège as the "Ardent city" and shortens the distances with Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Cologne and Frankfurt.
Don't wait any longer and discover its cultural and architectural heritage and its brand new museum, the Grand Curtius.
- website : http://www.euro-liege-tgv.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum