JAZZ HOUSE OF LIEGE AND OF THE C.F.B.
Rue sur les Foulons 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
A house entirely dedicated to jazz for researchers, musicians, jazz fans, collectors, organizers, journalists, students and tourists. Collections of thousands of rare records and videos, which can be listened to and viewed in the museum. Exceptional archives and documents. Impressive library and picture library.
Wednesdays and Saturdays, by appointment.
Duration of the visit: 15 min.
Visit + video projection on request (45 min.).
Closed on public holidays.
Groups: max. 20 pers.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum