Baillet-Latour Military History Museum
6761 LATOUR (VIRTON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum is situated in the ancient town hall. In Baillet-Latour.
Visit the museum of Latour and discover the history of the castle and the seigniorial families of Latour. Learn about local military history (particularly that of World War I and World War II).
Uncover the people's daily lives (traditional cooking of the Gaume region, tools) and their religion. You can get your hands on a map showing all the folklore that the Gaume region has to offer..
- From Easter to October (Toussaint) holidays: Sundays from 3pm to 6pm
- July to August: evryday from 2pm to 6pm
To book your guided tour all year round, call 063/57 77 58.
Children: for free.
Tourist information on the town VIRTON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Orval Abbey