Rue de Villers 1
4450 LANTIN (JUPRELLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
An animated tour brings visits to Lantin Fort to life! Video footage evokes the evolution of the fortifications.
Scenes have been reconstructed based on notes written by a former soldier and sound and light effects will immerse visitors in the atmosphere experienced by troops when the fort was bombed in August 1914.
Open to groups all year round by appointment (reservation required).
For more information, please contact:
Denis Deuse, Rue du Fays 55, 4450 Lantin
Tel: +32 (0)4 263 34 48 or email.
Groups: € 0.50.
Tourist information on the town JUPRELLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum