MUSEUM OF THE "MONTAGNE SAINT-PIERRE"
Place du Roi Albert 47
4600 LANAYE (VISE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Maison de la Montagne St-Pierre is located in the heart of the village of Lanay, in the old town house. In the four rooms you will discover permanent exhibitions on the Cretaceous period, to the first human activities in the region, to biodiversity and to the efforts to preserve this exceptional heritage.
Audiovisual shows. Various educational activities on partially sightedness: smells, sounds, tactile discoveries... Activities linked to the discovery of the reserve. Programme on request.
Outside the regular opening periods: visits by appointment.
Guided tours on request, for groups from 10 to 20 pers. per guide. Duration: 1h (museum) - 2,5h (nature reserve).
Visits for the partially sighted.
School activities for maternal, primary, secondary schools, as well as for adults on request; theme can be chosen.
Extra phone: +32 (0)4/374 84 94.
Reservation for the guided visits and visits for the partially sighted: +32 (0)4/374 84 93.
Site partially accessible for handicapped people.
Free of charge for children under 12 years of age.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 374 84 93
- fax : +32 (0) 4 374 84 93
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum