Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Several of our Kings, amongst whom King Baudouin, are buried in this crypt. The Royal Crypt is also open on the occasion of certain anniversaries: 17/2 (Death of King Albert I) from 1 pm to 5 pm, 31/7 (Death of King Baudouin) from 10 am to 5 pm, 29/8 (Death of Queen Astrid) from 10 to 12 am and from 3 to 5 pm, 25/9 (Death of King Leopold III), 1/11 (All Saints' Day), 2/11 : from 10 to 12 am + from 3 to 5 pm, 15/11 (Dynasty Day) from 3 to 5 pm; 2nd weekend of September (national heritage days).
17/02: 1 pm to 5 pm
31/07: 10 am to 5 pm
29/08, 25/09, 01/11 and 2/11: 10 am to 12 pm and 3 pm to 5 pm
15/11: 3 pm to 5 pm
Heritage Days - For the opening of the Royal Greenhouses from 11 am to 5 pm (Sunday from 12.30 pm to 5 pm and closed on Monday).
Free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions