Rue du Sceptre 78
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Théâtre Varia is a true cultural hub in Brussels.
Located at the heart of the European area, the Théâtre Varia is a place for creativity and exploration where contemporary théâtre mixes with dance and music for children and adults.
The programme echoes today's contemporary scene. There are two rooms, the Petit Varia and the Grand Varia with 120 and 300 seats respectively.
The theatre is also interesting from an architectural point of view. It has been modernised but has kept elements of the beginning from the 20th century.
What tempts you? A play, ballet or concert?
This and much more at Théâtre Varia.
Check the programme out!
The information office opens from Tuesday to Friday from 1 to 7 pm and on the Saturday of the performance from 2.30 to 7 pm
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC