Rue Jean Van Volsem 71
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The collections of the Ixelles museum present a vast panorama of the Belgian art from the 19th and 20th centuries, a view on the different artistic movements of this time: Realism, Impressionism, Luminism, Neo-impressionism and Symbolism for the 19th century, and Fauvism, Expressionism, Cubism, Surrealism, Abstract Art and the most popular current movements for the 20th century.
Many Flemish artists, some representatives of foreign schools and a remarkable set of fin-de-siècle posters with the full collection of original posters by Toulouse-Lautrec complete the exhibited collection.
Closed on Mondays and public holidays
Guided visits on request
Parking Tulipe, rue de la Tulipe 41, 1050 Ixelles
Bus 71, 60, 38, 59 and tram 81 (place Flagey). Bus 54 (place Fernand Cocq. Bus 95 and 38 (place Blyckaerts)
€5 students, seniors, and groups (10 persons or more)
Free for job seekers and children under 12 years
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate