Rue Basse 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this old sixteenth century brewery museum one will find a collection pertaining to the local folklore: everyday life, artisanal crafts, scholastic documents, industrial information...
Visits only by appoinment as from 5 persons.
Children - 10 years: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 64 68 32
- fax : +32 (0)
Tourist information on the town ITTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Cauchie House